- To provide an innovative rehabilitation response that will enhance personal Training & Employment plans for people wishing to change their drug using life style.
- To provide through our Community Prison Link (CPL) a link between community and prison based services through the development of treatment and rehabilitation.
- We ensure all individuals are treated with dignity by providing a supportive environment based on respect and confidentiality.
- We support individuals to reach their full potential in their recovery and their future employment / education goals.
- We demonstrate transparency and accountability in our practice and organisational systems and structures.
Get in Touch
Contact Us on Facebook
We’re Also on Twitter
@FusionCPL @DLHarbour We’re delighted to have had the chance to share with you guys our love of been on the water...@FusionCPL your a great bunch...hopefully this is just the start of your sailing experiences and thanks to @IrelandSailing....our great hosts
A Beautiful day in Dún Laoghaire for our last day of Sailing into Wellness. A big thank you to our instructors,Tessa, Paul & Charlie. @sailingintowell @FusionCPL @DLHarbour2
Shiatsu in Fusion today. #recovery #holistichealth
The sun setting on our Adventure Therapy programme with a trip to Co. Clare where we enjoyed Abseiling, Caving and Coasteering. #recoverythroughadventure
Thanks to The Adventure Project @theAdvProject