- To provide an innovative rehabilitation response that will enhance personal Training & Employment plans for people wishing to change their drug using life style.
- To provide through our Community Prison Link (CPL) a link between community and prison based services through the development of treatment and rehabilitation.
- We ensure all individuals are treated with dignity by providing a supportive environment based on respect and confidentiality.
- We support individuals to reach their full potential in their recovery and their future employment / education goals.
- We demonstrate transparency and accountability in our practice and organisational systems and structures.
Get in Touch
Contact Us on Facebook
We’re Also on Twitter
Some of the lovely Art work from our class this morning in Fusion. Thank you to the art teacher John.
@FusionCPL @DLHarbour We’re delighted to have had the chance to share with you guys our love of been on the water...@FusionCPL your a great bunch...hopefully this is just the start of your sailing experiences and thanks to @IrelandSailing....our great hosts
A Beautiful day in Dún Laoghaire for our last day of Sailing into Wellness. A big thank you to our instructors,Tessa, Paul & Charlie. @sailingintowell @FusionCPL @DLHarbour2