- To provide an innovative rehabilitation response that will enhance personal Training & Employment plans for people wishing to change their drug using life style.
- To provide through our Community Prison Link (CPL) a link between community and prison based services through the development of treatment and rehabilitation.
- We ensure all individuals are treated with dignity by providing a supportive environment based on respect and confidentiality.
- We support individuals to reach their full potential in their recovery and their future employment / education goals.
- We demonstrate transparency and accountability in our practice and organisational systems and structures.
AS a registered Charity FusionCPL CLG complies with:
The six principles of the Charities Governance Code which are:
- Advancing Charitable Purpose.
- Behaving with Integrity.
- Leading People.
- Exercising Control.
- Working Effectively.
- Being Accountable & Transparent.
Registered Charity No. 20060701